UMW Approved Programs | Chinese



Chinese language students have a variety of options for study abroad in China. The programs on this page have been selected because they offer courses that will fulfill requirements within the discipline. Students may also choose to study with any of the other UMW Approved programs.

ChinaBarChinese Language Institute (CLI) – Guangxi, China
CRCC Asia Internships – Multiple Locations
Northwest University – Xi’an, China – EXCHANGE
TEAN China: Fudan University
TEAN China: Summer in Shanghai

Lingnan University – Hong Kong – EXCHANGE


TEAN Singapore: Singapore Management University

How to Register

To begin your summer, semester, or year abroad journey:

  1. Register to study abroad. Be sure to select “UMW Approved Program” for your preferred term. You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been submitted to CIE.
  2. Contact CIE to notify us of your program selection and schedule a peer advising appointment for next steps.
  3. After your advising session, apply for admission with your selected study abroad program provider.

You can get there from here!