For the same UMW tuition you paid this semester, you could study as an exchange student in Azerbaijan!
- Available for fall or spring semester
- Language requirements: None (all courses taught in English)
- GPA requirement: 2.0 minimum
- Students must have completed 1 year of college prior to application
- Students can earn 12-18 credits per semester
- Students may choose from the courses found in the undergraduate fields of study offered at ADA University
- All courses must be pre-approved by a UMW department chair. Elective credits may be approved by the Center for International Education. Students must receive a “C” or better for courses to transfer.
Housing and Meals
Exchange students are provided access to “Tabriz Evleri” who maintains apartments for ADA University students. Tabriz Evleri offers three or four study-bedroom apartments with shared bathroom, living room and kitchen area and are fully furnished and equipped with necessary housewares and electronic appliances, as well as utility services, including central heating system and internet.
To participate in the ADA University exchange program:
- Register to study abroad with UMW.
- Contact CIE to request nomination for the ADA University Exchange program in your preferred term. Available spots are assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
- Stop by CIE (Lee Hall 434) for an appointment with a Peer Advisor who will give you materials and help you with next steps.