Employment with an International Organization

To be eligible for employment with an international organization, students must:

  • Be in F-1 status and maintain full-time enrollment during the period of employment.
  • Have a written offer of employment from a qualifying organization as defined by the International Organization Immunities Act.
  • Apply to USCIS (Immigration) for a work authorization card. Note: These cards are granted in 1 year increments and cost $340. It takes USCIS 2-3 months to process these, and the student cannot begin work until the card has been issued and the start date on the card has been reached.