International Travel Registration

UMW students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to register international travel and provide emergency contact information using this form. International health insurance may be purchased for UMW related travel such as conferences, research, international recruiting events, speaking engagements, etc. Please contact to request information about international health insurance.

This form is for business-related international travel only.  Alternate forms are available for education abroad, including study, research, intern or volunteer opportunities or UMW group travel abroad for athletic teams, performance groups, or UMW clubs.