Spend two weeks tracing the history of biological science in Europe with Dr. Deborah O’Dell and Dr. Deborah Zies. This program will focus on the development of selected major Biological theories and European scientists who contributed to them. Students will earn three credits while seeing the laboratories of Watson and Crick, Pasteur and Mendel and gaining an appreciation for the physical and social environment under which they worked.
* Begin in England with a London City Tour.
* Visit Downe House, Charles Darwin’s home and Cambridge gardens.
* Take the EuroStar to Paris to tour the Natural History Museum and Pasteur Institute.
* Fly to Berlin to take in the Museum of Medical History.
* End your stay in Brno, Czech Republic for views of the Gregor Mendel exhibits at St. Thomas’ Abbey and the Moravian Museum.
Learn more at the info session!