For the same UMW tuition you paid this semester, you could study as an exchange student in China!
- Available for the fall or spring semesters
- Language requirements: None
- GPA requirement: 2.0
- Must have completed at least one year at UMW
- Students can earn 12-18 credits per semester
- Students may enroll in Chinese Language, Chinese Culture, Foreign Trade Correspondence, Accounting, and Economics Courses.
- All courses must be pre-approved by a UMW department chair. Elective credits may be approved by the Center for International Education. Students must receive a “C” or better for courses to transfer.
Housing and Meals
Students are housed in campus accommodations and have the choice of single, double, or triple rooms (cost varies depending on selection). There are many dining facilities, or “canteens”, available on-campus that offer affordable food choices and off-campus restaurants are within walking distance. Students will have access to the dining facilities, the library, and school bus system with the use of their Student Universal card.
To participate in the Northwest University exchange program: