If you find yourself constantly thinking about your experience abroad and dreaming about ways to go again, then you have already made an important step in the process! There are countless resources for students and recent graduates to study, intern, work, teach, and even volunteer abroad. Although the sheer number of options may seem daunting, the Center for International Education can help you get started in choosing the next step of your journey.
Study Abroad Again in a Different Country
Schedule an appointment with the CIE office to discuss your options and plan your next trip to study, intern, research, or volunteer abroad.
Graduate School, Research, and Fellowships Abroad
- Fulbright Research Grants
- EuroScholars Research Abroad
- Boren Scholarships and Fellowships
- Global Health Corps
- Bosch Fellowship Program to Germany
- Use FAFSA to study overseas
Teach and Volunteer Abroad
- Peace Corps
- Language Corps
- Fulbright Teaching Assistantship
- CIEE Teach Abroad
- Cultural Embrace Teach and Work Abroad
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
- Colorado China Council CCC Teachers at Sichuan Summer Institute
- World Teach
- U.S. Department of State: Teaching Overseas
- NAFSA Career Center
- Forum on Education Abroad Jobs
- International Careers Consortium
- U.S. Foreign Service
So you graduated…Now what?
Global Experiences is a leading provider of international internships and professional development programs. As part of their effort to encourage international education, enrich the lives of young people, and enhance the professional futures of recent graduates, they put together a very informative Career Handbook. In it you will find a wealth of advice and knowledge about building a successful career, traveling after graduation, attending grad school, securing an international internship, and more!
Also check out Life After Study Abroad Magazine online for great ideas about how to return abroad.