Request for Form I-20

I-20 Transfer Out Request Form

International students use this form to transfer their SEVIS I-20 record from UMW to their new "transfer-out" school.
  • Complete this form if:

    1) You are starting a program at a new school and are requesting to transfer your SEVIS I-20 record to your new "transfer-out" school; 2) You have received an admission letter from your new school.