When you request documents from CIE, we will send them to you by airmail free of charge. Standard overseas mail takes approximately 4-6 weeks or longer. Express mail services are available at your own expense; CIE utilizes eShipGlobal. Please complete the following steps to request this service.
- Visit the eShipGlobal website (Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox are recommended browsers).
- Complete the registration form using your valid email address, mailing address, and phone number. Check your email and follow the link to activate your account.
- Prepare the shipping label. Select “Receive a Package From Universities,” then “Virginia” from the map of the United States. Next choose “University of Mary Washington” and finally “Center for International Education.” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. To continue, you will need your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number, and email address.
- Pay. Once you’ve completed the above steps, select “Ship/Quote.” You will receive a price quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx, UPS, or DHL. At this stage, you will select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer).
- Receive your confirmation email from eShipGlobal and await shipment!
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries related to your immigration, please contact CIE.